Miami, FL Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
By beginning your recovery journey with Harbor Village, you’re not only enrolling in effective drug and alcohol addiction treatment — you’re making a commitment to your future.
Harbor Village provides comprehensive addiction treatment in Miami. Our full continuum of care is client-centered and optimized to meet your individual needs, including telehealth options for those unable to attend in-person treatment.
Harbor Village was founded with the belief that recovery is possible for all. Serving all of South Florida and beyond, we utilize evidence-based drug and alcohol addiction treatment methods to guide our clients through the recovery process. We are devoted to providing all clients — regardless of status or background — affordable and effective medical detox in Miami, as well as residential inpatient treatment, partial hospitalization programs, intensive outpatient treatment programs, and outpatient rehabilitation. When you begin treatment at Harbor Village, you get access to our team of addiction recovery specialists who craft an individualized recovery plan to address your specific needs. Along the way, we ensure you have the resources you need because we care about your continued sobriety and success after treatment.
What Kinds of Substance Abuse Do We Treat?
Harbor Village addiction treatment center has the experience to address a wide range of substance abuse types, including:
- Prescription drugs
- Spice Drugs
We also understand that you may be addicted to more than one substance simultaneously. Harbor Village is prepared to guide you through your treatment experience, from medical detox to aftercare — and beyond.
At Harbor Village, we provide continuous care and evidence-based treatment approaches to break the cycle of addiction. As you participate in drug rehab, you’ll learn to control cravings, deal with your emotions, address the root causes of addiction — and discover the tools for a brighter, more fulfilling life. Learn More >
We’re dedicated to providing our clients with a safe and recovery-focused environment that promotes meaningful life transformation. During alcohol rehab at Harbor Village, you’ll receive an individualized treatment plan created by our team of addiction specialists to ensure your unique needs are accommodated. Learn More >
Co-Occurring Mental Health Conditions
For people dealing with addiction, drugs and alcohol are often a way of self-medicating to reduce symptoms of undiagnosed mental health conditions. That’s why the medical professionals at Harbor Village treat substance abuse and mental health disorders simultaneously. Learn More >
What Are the Signs of Substance Abuse?
If you’re concerned that you or someone you love is struggling with substance abuse, it’s important to recognize the signs of addiction — so you can begin to seek treatment before it’s too late.
While your drinking or drug use may have begun casually or recreationally, it can become a problem without you having realized it. There are many signs — some subtle, some more pronounced — you may notice the following when drinking or drug use has become a substance abuse problem:
- Using drugs or drinking as a way of alleviating stress, anxiety or depression
- Drinking or using drugs as a way of forgetting about a problem or person in your life
- Ending up in risky or dangerous situations because of using drugs or drinking
- Spending less time with family and/or friends, so you can use drugs or drink alone
- Using drugs or drinking in order to deal with your emotions
- Struggling to go to sleep or wake up without alcohol or drugs
- Having five or more drinks in a sitting (a.k.a. binge drinking)
- Trying (but failing) to limit your drug use or drinking
If you see your own behavior in these patterns, we can help. But please don’t wait in hopes that your substance abuse will somehow solve itself. Addiction is a progressive disease — which means that, without treatment, it only gets worse over time. The sooner you seek treatment, the sooner you can begin to recover and find peace.
How Is Harbor Village Different From Other Substance Abuse Treatment In Miami?
When it comes to addiction treatment, there are a number of different approaches. Harbor Village relies on a client-centered, evidence-based model addressing both substance abuse and any co-occurring mental health conditions. That means we don’t just treat your symptoms, we treat you as a whole person. That way, you have the tools for a happier, healthier life, long after treatment is complete. Examples of our approach include:
- Wellness: Provides a healthy connection between mind, body, and spirit
- Motivational interviewing: Explores your reasons for continuing recovery
- Art therapy: Allows you to express your emotions and experiences through visual or performance art
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy: Helps you understand how thoughts, feelings, and actions are connected
- Dialectical behavior therapy: Helps you express your feelings positively, while working on emotional regulation
- Family therapy: Strengthens family relationships, and helps your loved ones learn how to support you in recovery
- Trauma therapy: Allows you to address past trauma, so it no longer fuels your substance abuse
These and other therapy offerings at Harbor Village give you the tools to achieve and maintain sobriety. We’d love to tell you more about the options available at our addiction treatment center.
Call Harbor Village today to learn more about how we can help you!